Wednesday 20 February 2013

19 February 2013

I am back..
3 weeks of holiday..
I been to Singapore..
Back to my hometown, Karak, for Chinese New Year..
Met my old friends..
Had dinner together..
I enjoyed my holiday =]

I went to Singapore because of my transit flight..
Then my friends gave me a short tour around the city..
I felt so exhausted that day because lack of sleep..
I requested to find somewhere to sit down and chat..
Thank you to my friends for everything =]

In Malaysia,
I kept having date with my friends..
Luckily my parents didnt scold for going out everyday..
Hahax..
I still had helped my parents sometimes..

I went back early to Karak to visit my grandma..
Keep her company..
During Chinese New Year,
I helped out a bit for praying thingy..
There is a lot to learn..
Having Tuan Yuan Fan together..
Play Mahjong..
Receive Ang Pau..
Really glad to see everyone there =]
But this year my uncle didnt buy any fireworks..
Miss it so much..

I didnt know about my aunt gave birth another baby girl..
She is 5 months old now..
Wow..
Is been long time I been away from home..
The baby girl is so cute..
I really love kid but not the naughty one..

I believe most of the people with same or around my age had been counter the same questions..
Do you have a girlfriend?
Where is your girlfriend?
When you getting married?
Hahax..
This is the chinese culture..

Lou Sang is one of the tradition during Chinese New Year..
Everyone will have a pair of chopsticks on their hand..
Ready to lift up 7 different colours dressing and shout out their wishes..
I done it 3 times, I think..
Some of my friends did it even 7 times..
It is really delicious tho..

3 weeks been gone..
I been missing my gym day..
I need to get back to my workout asap =]
And I getting back to work on this Saturday..
Now I have no idea what to do this few days..
Start to apply job!!
Apply for IELTS exam!!
Find the books for my next semester!!
Organise club events!!
But I am lazy =.=

Today I arrived at the airport around 15:30..
I passed through the custom early and waited outside for my sister..
While waiting,
A girl ran into me and knock my arm and said, yo!
I looked back and we both stunted for awhile..
I dunno her..
And she dunno me..
She just mistaken me as her friend..
Lolx..
It was really awkward..
I should try to ask her whether do I really look like to her friend..
Hahax..
I got home and clean up my room..
Then unpacked my stuff..
Back to the life of independent overseas..

No comments:

Post a Comment