Monday 1 April 2013

31 March 2013


Damn..
I woke up around 9 morning..
And I can't sleep back..
Feeling tired but can't sleep..
Stupid hangover..

Me and my friends went to Royal Seafood Restaurant..
We ate dim sum..
The food isn't that good..
But we tried to get into another restaurant..
But most of dim sum restaurant were fully crowded..
And group of people are waiting outside..

After that,
We got home and I had a short nap..
Friend of me came down from up north purposely for Chatime..
And invited me to join them..
I ordered a drink..
Grape juice and Orange Juice with pulp..
But seriously I think I am drinking normal orange juice only..

There was a machine breakdown today at work..
Lucky the technician came and fixed it..
If not, we won't have any business..
And it wasn't busy the whole night..
Probably everyone is celebrating Easter at home =]

I am so tired right now..
Night..
Need more sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment