Saturday 6 April 2013

5 April 2013

woke up early morning and head to gym..
Get started with the new program..
Big Man On Campus..
The workout was quite okay..
But on my last exercise,
I hurt my finger..
I dropped the dumbbell and hit on my finger..
It really hurt..
I have no knowledge about first aid..
I went into the toilet washed my hand with warm water..
My housemate told me that I shouldnt do that..
But too late..
My finger swollen like a lollipop..
I gonna have to stop any workout that involve my hand now..
Man!!

I am working for the night shift..
And as a griller..
Not shiftrunner..
With my swollen finger,
I only can use my right hand..
Luckily it wasnt busy the whole time..
My colleague helped me out on the busy time..
But it really was hard for me without my left hand..
Haiz..

I went to the Japanese restaurant in Karawara..
My friend wanna treat me because I helped her on finance..
I just ordered prawn tempura maki..
I wasnt hungry that time..


No comments:

Post a Comment