Thursday 2 May 2013

1 May 2013

I din go to the gym today..
Because my whole body feel so sore..
Damn..
And I went to library instead..
Study for tomorrow exam..
Lolx..
And I have finish studying..
Will continue tml..

Had lunch with my friend..
And we start talking about Snapshot..
An apps that let you send a photo or video that you just took to share it with friends..
But the amazing thing is the photo that you shared out with be save in their phone..
It will eventually vanished after a few sec..
But some smart ass know about the feature of screen-shot..
So they still can save the ugly or funny photo of u..
Hahax..
But my friend failed to screen shot..
Hahax..

QSC Audit will be visiting the shop soon..
So we kind of busy cleaning at work..
My manager called today..
Told us that the audit might be coming tonight..
It feels shit..
Need to make sure and double check everything is good..
No mistake..
But end up he din show up..
But we still did lot of cleaning as well..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment