Sunday 12 May 2013

11 May 2013

Day 16: Back & Biceps
I feel a bit sore on my back this morning..
Probably I used too much muscle of my back..
But luckily it didnt affect my workout today..

I went to gym early because meeting up with a potential vendor for Mamak Night at 12:00..
I phoned my president..
But she didnt pick up..
I started to be nervous..
My friend told me that he saw her sitting inside talking with the vendor already..
Damn..
I should have check first ><

It was busy today at work during a period..
Heaps of phone orders..
All those phone orders' food stacking on the tray..
And customers coming in..
There was one freaking customer..
Complaint about the bag cant hold the food properly..
And asked for refund..
She have kid of two..
One on her arm..
She picked up the food and walked out..
But dropped on the street..
She came back in and argue for refund..
I dunno what to do..
She even use the F word..
Damn..
So rude..
But I still refund it to her..
Did I do the right thing?

I called back home just now..
To wish my mum a Happy Mother's Day =]
I am a good child..
Hahax..

No comments:

Post a Comment