Thursday 23 May 2013

22 May 2013

Feel so relief right now..
I finished my assignment..
And I am gonna hand it in tomorrow..
Teehee..

Day 32: Shoulders
Only focusing on my muscle group..
It just took me around 1 hour..
Doesnt really satisfied ><
And I jogged to gym today =]
Need to get ready for tough mudder this October..

I went to uni and consult with my tutor about the assignment..
Just to make sure how to asnwer the questions..
What kind of answer they expect us to write it down on the assignment..
It really help..

Should I say busy or no..
It wasnt busy at the first half of my shift..
But it got busy on dinner time..
Customers flooding in..
Ordering and seating all in the shop..
Waiting for their food to be served..
Food coming out..
And I need to serve all of them..
None stop doing this..
Until the last 30mins before we close..
It gets better..

No comments:

Post a Comment