Sunday 26 May 2013

25 May 2013


It was my IELTS test today..
I need to reach the dam venue early..
I woke up around 5:45..
Took the public transport..
While waiting in the room,
I had a short nap..
But still feel tired..
The listening and reading test wasn't bad..
But not the writing..
My brain went blank and no idea for the essay..
I am really fucked up..
During the wait for my speaking test..
I went to somewhere to grab my lunch..
Then head back to the venue afterwards..
I am pretty early..
I registered and sat over there for more than an hour..
I lean on the wall and accidentally fall asleep..
Hopefully I din snore ~.~

I worked just now..
Because my colleague is taking part on tomorrow HBF run..
He need to wake up early and get prepared..
So I covering half of his shift..
It wasn't busy while I get into work =]

I am feeling so tired right now..
Head to bed now..
Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment