Monday 6 May 2013

5 May 2013

Day 10: Shoulders
Try my best out of this..
But sometimes I cant manage to lift up the weight..
I might have lower the weight instead..

There was a big problem at work today..
One of the cashier tilt being naughty..
We used only 1 tilt whole night..
And the queue was so long all the time..
And I think we lost some customer because of the long queue..
There was a special phone call..
A customer called in to our shop..
And she asked for whether the shop opposite is it open at that time..
=.=
This customer so smart =.=

Just now I almost forgot that tomorrow is Monday..
I having class tomorrow..
And I got homework need to be done..
Luckily I finished it..
But most of the questions left it blank..
I dunno how to answer it ><

Today is Malaysia Election day..
Some state results is out..
And most ppl very about it..
But after the blackout that happened in several state..
Everyone gone mad..
Because after the blackout,
The whole results change tremendously..
And most of the ppl in Facebook changed their profile to black blank..
To indicate that the election involved of unfair votes..
Lolx..

No comments:

Post a Comment