Wednesday 8 May 2013

7 May 2013

Day 12: Back & Biceps
There was lot of ppl in the gym this morning..
I still dunno the true form of stiff-legged deadlift..
And I cant lift it up high weight..
But I saw some other girls lifted it with higher weight than me..
This make me a pussy ><
Damn..

I helped my friend to fix his bike today..
Because he got a flat tyre..
Change the whole tyre with my spares..
Then fixed the flat and make it a spare now =]
I learned something about fixing the bike from an apps..
Love it =]

It was raining cats and dogs the whole evening till now..
This really bad..
It was busy at work today..
I felt boring in there ><

Now is 8 May midnight..
Which is my friend's birthday now..
Should I call to wake her up and wish her happy birthday??
I know, right?!
I am so mean ><
Hahax..
I think I am gonna do it..
Hopefully she will be piss..
Lolx..

No comments:

Post a Comment