Thursday 9 May 2013

9 May 2013

Day 14: Legs
Pretty tired workout today..
I increased my weight this time..
Damn..
I love the improvement =]
May be one day I am gonna kick fly a cow..
Lolx..

Walked around Karawara with my friend..
Walked in to store to ask whether interested to sell on Mamak Night..
Yeah..
We got some potential sellers =]
Bubble Tea..
Indian Cuisine =]
The best ever..
Cant wait to see on that day..
I wanna see the crowd..

Today is my off day..
Not working..
Went to class in the afternoon..
Then stayed home and played my new apps..
Conquist..
Love it =]
Jack, dont get addicted to it..
Use your time on your freaking assignment!!

Guess what?!
I watched Footloose again..
Awesome movie..
How many types of dance we have in this world?
How many of them been forgotten?
Nevermind..
I love dancing..
But I am not good at it..
Who cares?
I still love it..
Dance to impress..
Dance to express..
Dance to be crazy..
Dance to have fun..
Listen to the beat..
Follow the beat..
And move your crazy ass..
And dance your ass off..

No comments:

Post a Comment