Tuesday 11 June 2013

10 June 2013

Today I went to the airport twice..
Once to pick up my sister & friends..
And another trip is pick up my housemate & friend..
Both came back on different flight..

Gym gym..
Day 45: Chest & Triceps
Today it was fast..
Currently my fat is 16%..
My goal is 8% with lean muscle..
The athletic looks..
Haha..
It will take a long period of time..
I won't give up =]

Gym or no gym for tomorrow??
My housemate ask me to drive her somewhere tomorrow..
Because her eye is infected and can't drive..
And I am working at night..
Better not going for gym..
Take the spare to study..
Better??

After gym,
I went to get my hair cut..
A new salon open in Karawara..
And it is cheaper than the others..
I got a pretty short hair cut..
Everyone was shock looking at my new hair cut..
Lolx..
I do t really care =p

I did the online Senior First Aid theory question just now..
Took me more than 2 hours to finish 50 questions..
Because need to read all the First Aid procedures..
One by one..
And the stupid thing is the assessment will log off after every 15 mins..
And I need to log in again to resume..

My house owner made glutinous rice..
This is one of our Chinese culture cuisine..
This will be my breakfast tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment