Monday 17 June 2013

16 June 2013

I woke up in the middle of my sleep..
And talking nonsense to my roommate..
He was playing his phone at that time..
I am totally screwed up and no idea what am I talking about..
We both laughing and back to sleep..
Lolx..

It was so busy at work tonight..
And I got stomachache during work..
Stupid wrong timing..
I went to toilet for awhile..
Lucky they handled it well..
Nothing happen..

And my housemate called me during work..
But I didn't pick up..
They actually want me to collect their clothes which hanging outside the house..
It was raining that day..
Too bad..
I was working that time..
Their clothes got wet ><

Called home to wish my father..
Happy Father's Day..
He is so worried that I can't graduate..
He make me doubting myself now..
Damn..
I will definitely pass..
This is a must!!

No comments:

Post a Comment