Saturday 8 June 2013

7 June 2013

So tired last night..
I woke up in the afternoon..
Made beef burger for lunch..
Yum Yum..

I washed my sister's car today..
With my housemate and his gf..
Australia is different from Malaysia..
Over here,
We cant just open the hose and spray on the car to wash..
This is consider wasting the water..
People will really scold you..
So it takes longer time to wash the car..

A person walked by and offer me something..
He is from Red Cross..
Offer me to on going donate to Red Cross to help proverty..
I didnt hesitate and agree straight away..
I dunno what am I thinking..
Hahax..
$25 a month =]
For Charity..
Yeah..

Had meeting with the manager..
Our shop is having new procedures..
Everything is become tougher..
Damn..
And me and another 2 colleagues are representing the shop to compete in regional competition..
Master Griller Competition..
Lolx..
Is next Thursday..
And my manager apply a first aid course for me..
Is a requirement for every supervisor to have this course..
Now,
A lot of stuff going on =]

No comments:

Post a Comment