Thursday 15 August 2013

14 August 2013

Last day in Blue Mountains..
Woke up in the morning..
And had my last breakfast meal there..
We are heading back to the airport by bus..
The bus driver agreed to drop me somewhere in the city..
Because we gonna pass by anyway..
So I don't need to take the train from the airport to city..

First thing to do in Sydney city..
Meet up with my friend..
And head to my hotel..
But apparently that is motel ><
The condition isn't that bad..

We walked to Sydney Opera House..
Bought 2 tix for the play Tosca..
Student price is way cheaper than normal price..
Seriously!!

The play is at 7:30pm..
So we took our way to The Rocks..
Fish Market, which is closed when we got there..
Damn..
Ate Pancake on the Rocks..
We can't finish the whole thing..
It was so filling..

Head back to Opera House for the play..
And we realized that we were kind of underdress..
Everyone wearing formal and coat..
Damn..
So embarrassing..

The play was sung in Italian..
And was kind of boring..
I still prefer broadway..

Then McD for supper and head home separately..

No comments:

Post a Comment