Saturday 17 August 2013

16 August 2013

Last day in Sydney..
Packed up my stuff and head to UNSW..
Meeting up with my unexpected friend..
Hahax..
We just chat in his house..
He studying Master in Finance here..
Before this,
He studied in Brisbane for his degree..

We had lunch together with my friend..
Petaling Street Hawker Food..
The food is nice..
Good service =]
I left my bag there ><
Luckily it was still there when I got back to the store..
I am so careless..

Then we head back to his house..
And I had a short nap..
Was feeling tired..
All this walking I did for this few days..

Took a bus to airport..
Bought some Krispy Kreme for my colleague and housemate =]
Get on board..
And sleep again..
And I didnt know that meal is included in Virgin flight..
I didnt have it..
Because I was sleeping ><

Had Dominos for dinner..
Lolx..

No comments:

Post a Comment