Thursday 1 August 2013

31 August 2013

Day 75: Shoulders, Calves & Abs
I been skipping for few days ><
I should be more focus..
Did DTP on Military Shoulder Press..
With lighter weight..

My housemate's car knocked by someone when on her way back..
The door on back seat right hand side got damaged..
I accompany her to send the car to get access..
But the officer reckon we dont drive the car anymore..
Just leave it there to fix it..
Then we asked friend of us to pick us up..
It will take around 3 weeks to fix her car..
Poor thing..
Now she need to borrow her friend's car to commute to work ><

Tonight was a bit busy..
Actually I dont feel that way..
But the sales show it was busy..
Lolx..
And the customer came in the last hour..
Make us close the shop late ><

I just make a booking for hotel for my stay in Sydney..
$190 for 2 nights..
Seems good =]
Accommodation settled..
Now need to plan what to do over there =]

No comments:

Post a Comment