Monday 2 September 2013

1 September 2013

Is September now..
My graduation ceremony on next Saturday..
And parents coming from Msia on Friday..
Planned trip with the family during their stay..
But I am in roaster on Saturday night..
Hahax..

So yesterday I was drinking with friends at someone house..
Then overnight there..
Slept around 5am..
And woke up around 7am..
Because my friend called me..
My roommate's phone usually in silent mode..
And his parents coming down this morning..
They rented a car at the airport before they came..
Then was some issues..
They wanna call my roommate by can't reach him..
And I wasn't home..
Damn..
But luckily he woke up and settled it ady..
Then I played my phone..
Sleep back a few times only..
Then woke up completely around 10am..
Played PS3 with my friend..
Then had lunch together..
Went home afterward..
I didn't brush my teeth ><
And I feel so dirty ><
Yiaks..

I got home and nap..
I set alarm..
Because I need to get ready before heading out for volleyball..
But ended up I shut it all down and slept back..
Until my friend reached my home to pick me up ><
I felt so tired and even at the court..
I felt better after a few match =]
We had dinner at the Chinese Hawker Restaurant..
And meet up again at friend's house..
They wanna play Dota2..
I didn't join them for playing..
But I only wanna chilled out with them =]
Hehex

No comments:

Post a Comment