Friday 27 September 2013

26 September 2013

Went to Adventure World with colleagues..
Everything is paid for by our Franchisee..
The whole thing is the head office event..
They created an Amazing Race..
Hahax..
Winner team got $1000..
Every teams was given 10 tasks to complete..
Some is fairly easy..
Some is very hard..
There is one with eating chili..
At first, I felt bored..
Because I wasn't doing anything..
I din try any of the rides..
My teammates did most of them..
And I spent most of the time in solving Rubik Cube..
It ended around 2:30pm..
There was a tie..
But 2 teams decided to split the price..
My team is one of the winner team =]
I got $100..
Hahax..
Pretty awesome..
We had hot dogs for lunch..
And it was our free time afterwards..
But it was raining..
Windy cold..
We can't really go out for the rides until the rain stop..
I tried on the water slide..
It was so cold, the water..
Freezing ><
I was shivering most of the time..
And we tried the spinning barrel..
I was so fucked up with that..
I spun too fast..
I was feeling dizzy and sick..
We left around 4:40pm..
I was still feeling sick in the car..
And my colleague driving made it worst as well..
I think he was in a hurry for something..

First thing I got home was lying on bed and get some rest..
So freaking tired..

I had dinner with my cousin at freo..
My aunt came to Perth for visit..
We had Thai's..
Very nice and spicy..
Really spicy..
But it taste so good ><

I got home and lying on my bed..
I fall sleep ><
Until 4am I woke up..
Damn..
I forgot to take a bath ><
Oppps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment