Sunday 29 September 2013

28 September 2013

I crashed at my friend's house last night..
He got a pretty nice house =]
We had Dim Sum breakie at Northbridge..
Felt so tired that time..

I got home..
Open tv for the footy grand final..
I am not a big fan of footy..
But it wont hurt watching it..
Fremantle vs Hawthorn..
I fell asleep on the half time..
Was too tired..
Woke up in the middle of 4th rounds..
In the end,
Fremantle lost by 15 points..
Good game =]

Then I head to my lovely bed and sleep..
I woke up, I dont feel like wanna go to work..
So tired, man ><
Damn..
I had a redbull again..
Oh man..
It wasnt really busy tonight..
Because of the grand final..
But we had some big orders..

My friend told me about ukulele..
Make me wanna get one too..
But I am afraid that I will stop half way learning..
Just like me learning guitar ><
Haiz..

Perth Royal Show started today..
I din go last year..
Should I go these year?
Lolx..
Never been there..
Have no idea what it actually looks like in there..
Need some friends to go along =]
Hehex..

No comments:

Post a Comment