Monday 30 September 2013

30 September 2013

This morning plan to cycle with friend to south Perth..
As training or workout..
But my friend cancelled..
Because she slept late last night..
Then I can continue sleep in =]
But still I wanted to pass her the extra bike..
So I cycled to her home and jog back..
Hahax..
I din really jog all the way back..
My legs are so stiff..
Damn..
Need to do more running!!

I cleaned up my room and organise it =]
Then had lunch at Nandos..
A group of friends were having lunch there..
Meet up with them..
I was too bored..
Dunno what to do for my off day..

Finally I cook again..
Still pasta..
But with pork meat this time..
Made some to bring to work tml..
=]
Going to bed early..
Because I am working double shifts tml..
And need to wake up early as well =\

No comments:

Post a Comment