Sunday 8 September 2013

7 September 2013

Went to bed late yesterday..
And I woke up at 8am today..
Not enough sleep..
I need to get ready..
Today is my graduation ceremony..
It held in Perth Convention Centre..
I need to be there before 10am..
My family came to pick me up around 9:30am..
Then we ordered for breakfast at Jamaica Blue..
After ordered then I only realized that I have no enough time if I eat the meal..
So my brother send me to the PCC..
Without eating anything..
Damn..

The ceremony took around 1 and an half hour..
After that,
I took quite a lot of photo with my friends..
Woohoo!!
So fun!!

Then we went back to Curtin University..
My brother bring along his and sister's regalia..
We took photo of 3 of us wearing the regalia..
Hahax..
We took a lot photos..
Until the camera batt gone flat..
Lolx..

I worked tonight..
But I asked my colleague to come in early for me..
Then some shit happened..
One of our staff can't make it..
I tried to call others..
But no one can really work that time..
Then we decided to work less ppl tonight..
But it turns out alright..
Hahax..

No comments:

Post a Comment