Sunday 20 October 2013

19 October 2013

Had a staff meeting this morning..
Discussed about QSC, Mystery Shopper, promotion, new menu, etc..
Quite a lot of things =]
I am really seeing the shop getting better and better..
Is improving..
I am really happy with it..
Even tho is not my own business..
But I work my shit in it =]
Lolx..

Day 7: Legs
Leg Extension & Leg Curl..
3 sets of 40 steps lunges are shit!!
Suffering..
Because I have a weak knees ><
Then 3 sets of 50 Leg Press..
Which makes the workout like a hell..
Especially to my friend..
Lolx..
And I am still going rock climbing tomorrow ><
Hopefully I manage to climb up..
Hahax..

Tonight at work,
It was pretty busy..
But everything went smooth and good =]
All staffs were happy about it..
We enjoyed working like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment