Tuesday 19 November 2013

18 November 2013

My friend mistaken about his shift..
Suppose that we going gym together in the afternoon..
So I went to the gym alone =]
After gym,
I met a friend there..
He finally joined the gym with $1 joining fee..
Under my referor..
So I am having $2 off my membership =]
Hahax..
Thanks alot..
Glad he can join..
Now we got more gym buddies =]

Tonight wasnt that busy at work..
But just a bit confused..
I cover my friend's shift..
Working with another shiftrunner..
Which I not normally work with..
So I was a bit confused..
Hahax..
Haven used to it yet =]

In my life time..
I keep learning..
Communication..
Humanity..
Something like psychology..
I like to study people..
Their thought..
Their feeling..
I tell myself..
"If you are a successful communicator, you can manipulate people"
I believe in butterfly effect..
Everything have a cause..
Or could be more causes..

Everything, Anything, Whatever decision or move you made..
People is watching..
People do judge..
People do gossip..
This create the butterfly effect on your future..
So be careful on your every move..
As long you pick the road that you wont regret =]
This will be fine =]

No comments:

Post a Comment