Thursday 21 November 2013

20 November 2013

Now my key chain is getting more keys on it..
Haha..
I bought over my friend's car..
Toyota Scarlet hatch back manual..
My first car..
Bought with my own money..
And is manual too..
I am very glad..

I drove to Karawara had lunch..
Drove to friend's house and gym..
Drove fill up petrol..
There was a few times that it dead in the middle of the road..
But still I calmly restarted it and run again..
Hehex..

I attended my friend's baby shower dinner..
The baby is so cute!!
Love it..
The food is nice..
But too much..
We can't finish all of them..
><

One of my staff has emergency at home..
So she need travel back home and can't work for whole week..
I managed to find all the replacement for her shifts =]
Hopefully it won't be tough for me at work =]

No comments:

Post a Comment