Saturday 21 December 2013

20 December 2013

In one month time,
I will flying back to Malaysia..
Cant wait =]

I went into work early this morning..
Wanted to start thing early..
Two of my staff came late too..
What is happening??
It wasnt really too busy..
Just catering order in the early morning..
2 catering orders..
Pick up at the same time..
But actually is from the same group of people..
They made the order twice..
Damn..
One funny thing is..
I left work at 4pm..
I supposed to finish at 5pm..
Lolx..
I thought my shift end at 4pm..
So bad ><

Went to gym just now..
My calf is suffering from soreness now..
It was fine during work..
But when I got home..
It started to sore..
Lucky..
I barely can stand now..

I am sorry that I was pissed..
Not because of you..
I was pissed on myself..
Why I cant read your mind..
I dont know what is bothering you..
Sometimes I wish I can help to solve your problem..
But I have no idea what to do about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment