Thursday 26 December 2013

26 December 2013

Boxing day..
I was working in the morning..
Wasnt busy at all..
So quite and slow..
Christmas day was much better than today..

I stayed at home after work..
I watched a video clip of anorld..
Make me feel guilty..
Because I didnt go to gym today..
Lolx..
I need to stay strong..
I can live without rice..
But I cant live without gym..
Gym is the thing now =]

Sometimes ppl think that when I called them,
I am gonna scold them..
My serious and no mood face really scary ><
Stressing ppl is one of my thing..
I believe some ppl can learn very well from stress..
And I believe sometimes you need to feel the stress..
Then you will realized how important it is..
And learn how to deal with it..
When you do things right,
I wont stress you at all..

I dont trust ppl easily..
But I trust on my friends quite well..
Is not easy to gain trust from me..
But is not hard too..
Prove it to me..

I got my own way doing stuff..
Is really hard to change..
But I will try..
I really will..
Not in a blink..
Bit by bit..
My moto:
Search to be better but not perfect!!
You never gonna be perfect..
Ppl keep expecting more from you..
Growth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment