Thursday 5 December 2013

4 December 2013

Is hard sometimes being the person on the other side waiting..
I tell myself..
Is worth waiting..
But sometimes I will say who am I kidding of??
My mind really do a lot of thinking..
Which is what my brain for..
It confused me..
Makes me worried..
I will start making assumption..
Which this is bad..
Really bad..
When you assume something..
But received something much worse than what you expect..
You will sad..
Depressed..
But sometimes it could be good..
How say so..
See..
When you assume something..
But you received something much better than what you expect..
You will freaking happy..

My friends asked me..
How come you dont have a girlfriend??
I answered them back questions..
Do you think I should have a girlfriend??
What makes you think I should have one??
Of course, I received a lot answers for that..
Some says, you have an earing, which makes you a playboy..
Some says, you are handsome, which I dont think so..
(I think many people not satisfy on their self)
Some says, you are a good person..
And my answer to them..
I dont know..
Probably, I din set eyes on every girls I see..
Probably, as my friend says, I set my "eyes" too high..
What I lacked??
Confidence..
I doubt myself..
I am like follow the flow guy..

I remembered my friends asked me about what kind of girl I like..
I said, anything..
As long the feel is right..
I dont care you are tall short fat or skinny..
I dont care you are black white brown or yellow..
I dont care you are single divorced married or widow..
I dont care you are younger older beautiful  or original..
You think this is a lie??
I think so too, not completely..
What I really care is the attitude..
Be honest here..
I like myself being independent which I hope she will too..
Same goes to be responsible and discipline..

No comments:

Post a Comment