Saturday 18 January 2014

17 January 2014

My last day of work before my holiday start
Woohoo
So happy now
Like finally having my freedom

It was so busy this afternoon
Damn
Bunch of customers
Lucky my manager was in the shop
So that I can ask him for help
One extra people really help a lot
=D

My boss gave me gift for helping him refurnite the tables of the shop
Tommy Hilfiger fragrance and body wash
So I am not getting paid then
Nvm
I dont really expect to get paid anyway
Tommy Hilfiger
Is it good?
I am really not good at this stuff
But is a gift
I am really happy with that
Hehex
Because you rarely will get a gift from the boss

Gym again
Last day of gym
Did Back and Biceps
I go for high weight
But din really go too intense
Din feel motivated without any program ><
I am gonna rest for 3 weeks from gym
See what I will become then

3 weeks of holiday
I think I know how am gonna miss you already
I will gonna plan a lot of outing with friend
And enjoy my holiday till the max
Hopefully my parents wont nag about me going out often ><

No comments:

Post a Comment