Monday 17 February 2014

16 February 2014

I cover for my friend's shift tonight
Back to work
But not used to it
I was blur blur
Nervous,
Afraid of making mistakes
Slow,
I am losing my rhythm for work
I need to get it back

Lately,
I been struck by problem of love
Who says love is easy?
Did I really work hard for that?
Am I thinking too much?
I am afraid of losing

Problem of my future
Why am I living in the dream of someone?
Why cant I use my right to explore myself?
My parents want me back to Malaysia
Work with them
But that is not I see myself in the future
I want to use my own strength to learn something new
Why are you setting all the path for me
I wont be learning much from that
Why parents always love to control you life
Make sure you are safe
Friends, who I play or hangout with, is my own choice
Life, which is mine, is my own future
I love my parents
Without them,
There wont be a Jack right now
But at some point you need to let go

No comments:

Post a Comment