Friday 21 February 2014

20 February 2014

Well my off day was boring
There is a new gym opened around Bentley
It is very huge
I went there check it out
And joined the body attack class with my friends
Tiring
I almost vomited
I think I won't join the new gym
Because I still under contract with my current gym
But I still got some free passes to use =]

I wanted to change my phone
So I try to upgrade my plan
But all is 24 months plan
I am afraid I won't stay here for that long period
So I withdraw my thoughts
But I bought the casing online
Damn
I think I am gonna give it to my friend T.T

Just now I was writing my resume with my laptop
Suddenly the whole area power tripped
I lost my resume
And I can't heat up my dinner
So I went to my friend's house to use his microwave

I am still confuse with my thoughts
Seems like I can't make up my mind
But I am gonna do it
If I don't make a decision now
I will never be

No comments:

Post a Comment