Saturday 19 April 2014

18 April 2014

My off day ><
Woohoo!!

Had a BBq session with my volleyball mate
It was fun chilling together
The laughter
The food
So awesome
Thanks for everyone
Probably the last time I seeing them ><
Really love playing volleyball with them
They motivate everyone
They dont mind playing with rookies
So fun

Had dinner at Gang Nam BBq
With my another group of friends ><
I know right
I have lot of buddies =]
I was eventually still full from the BBq
The food is really nice
And my friends love it
But we complained about their services
And their food portion has been lower down so much
Even the drinks too
Lolx
We stayed there for around 2 hours
Chatting and gossiping
Discussing what am I gonna do when I got back
Blah blah blah
=]
Nice meeting them

No comments:

Post a Comment