Saturday 26 April 2014

24 & 25 April 2014

My friends brought me to a strip club
And they bought me a lap dance
Haha
First time experience
Thanks them for that

This will be my last post
Leaving Perth for good
This is what I don't really want to
Spending time with my friends is the best
Especially with awesome friends
I definitely miss everything in Perth
The food the people the place
Thank you to my housemates
Helping me when I needed help
I know I keep nagging them about those stuff in the fridge =}
Thank you to my boss and the wife
I really feel lucky that I got the Nando's job
They been giving me a lot chances
Show heaps of care
Front griller - Burning the grill - showing trust on me - shiftrunner
Learned heaps while working there
Now I am gonna thank you to my Nando's team
They are so tolerate to my bad temper
Made my shift smooth and awesome
Been working there for 2 years
Look back,
We used to be a Just A Nandos
We used to be messy and missing order
Receiving heaps of complaints
Now we are so awesome
What we been through is not easy
It is a great experience
Thank you to my college mates
We study we party we had fun
Thank you to my AMS club
Being one of the committee really open up more opportunity for me to learn
I will always remember how we grill out burgers
Thank you to my volleyball friends
Play and eat and chit chat
I am not the top player
But I am still welcome to play
I love that
Sorry for skipping quite lot of volleyball session =]
Thank you to my other friends
Who I met in gym
Who is my customer
Who I met you somewhere
Gym is what I picked up from Perth
I love it and I will continue to achieve my goal
Thank you to my family
For sending me to Perth for study
Is a great experience
Thank you everyone

I always say 
We are non-stop learning
Learn while you can
Without any tips & bits that happen in life like friends you met and things you did
There won't be the person you are right now
So keep learning and be better

No comments:

Post a Comment