Tuesday 8 April 2014

7 April 2014

I told my friends that I am leaving Perth for good
All of them were so kind
They said they gonna miss me
And feel sad to hear my news
I tears with happiness
Thanks guys
I definitely will miss all of you
I really meet a lot of awesome friends in Perth
Everyone wanna meet up before I leave
I am really happy to do that
Really dunno when am I gonna meet all of you again

Trained my friend to be a supervisor tonight
Make me think of myself having supervisor training back then
Mine was easier
Because mine is a proper training
But tonight,
It wasnt a proper training for him
I just feel like I have the obligation to train him
Warm him up
I should say not easy to be a supervisor that everyone love to work with
Achieve what you can
You wont regret once you reach that point

I am back to gym after a short rest
I should go to gym quite often now
Coz I think I wont have much chance to workout
When I am back to Malaysia
Haiz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment