Monday 11 July 2011

11 July 2011

This is the 1st day, reached the airport in the morning.. It is raining day..
I am totally freezing in the winter.. Raining make me more suffering..
Carrying my own heavy luggage with my cold hand is not good >< pain shit..
That is an Ouchh....
I went to my brother's house first and had a nice rest..
At 12pm I need to attend the orientation for freshman in Curtin..
Quite boring for me.. I mean the orientation.. Skip it.. Hahax..
After the that, I went to make my new Student ID and the Transperth Card..
The card is for the train and bus transportation..
Then, I followed my brother and done creating my saving account..
Beside that, also asked the plan for the phone..
I-phone plan, that is what I planned to take..
Soon I gonna have my own I-phone.. YESSS....
I felt dizzy just now.. I think I gonna sick soon.. Oh Gooshhh..
God Bless Me..

No comments:

Post a Comment