Wednesday 13 July 2011

12 July 2011

Today woke up at 9.30am and went to the Curtin Business School orientation..
They talked abt alot students succeed from their career while thy studying in Curtin..
After that, every 2 row seats is given a mentor.. For mine? is called Corrine..
A major in Finance & Entrepreneurship student..
She brought the group had a tour around the campus..
After tour, I went back to the bank and asked for Certificate of Balance of my acc for registering new phone plan..
But he printed out Bank Statement and charged me AUS1.50 for that.. @.@
Took the paper and pass it to the mobile shop's staff..
They said this is a wrong document needed.. and so brought me went back to that bank for the right document ><
I signed up an White IPhone plan with AUS62 every month..
Then, went to Coles to shop some grocery with brother..
Today is Tuesday.. Domino's is charge in half price..
So Domino's was our dinner.. Meat Lover & Simple Cheese..
Skype with my frens and called my parents to let them know abt my new phone no.
My parents love my new number.. Hahax.. coz is easy to be memorize ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment