Thursday 14 July 2011

13 July 2011

I got a weird dream tdy.. Really omg.. I dream of I was playing my laptop in my own room.. And my father sudden came my room with an angry face.. Coz he called me for quite long but I din answer him.. He scolded me and called me go downstairs to have my dinner.. I feel like so wtf & beh song.. So I went down and ate 2 bowls of rice without waiting my dad to join.. Then I sat at the sofa to wait family come down for dinner.. Then I join them and I finished my rice in 2 minutes and ran back up to continue my games..
Went to the free lunch event.. Went there by bus (transperth).. Is my 1st time.. Guess wat, is pizza again.. I ate 2 slices of it and went in to the hall without knowing what is about.. Then suddenly thy say about God is their fren and bible.. I was like OMGoosh.. Lucky my sister called me and asked to join them eat dim sum.. So I went out early.. The dim sum restaurant is located at the north bridge of city..
After that dim sum, I followed sister to buy some grocery of hers.. Then went back home.. Spaghetti is my tdy dinner.. Brother cooked it.. And went out supper with my cousin to McDonald.. I today only realize that Msia so good.. The chili and tomato sauce are free.. But not here
Oya.. Just had my hot bath.. But come out of the bathroom become cold again..

No comments:

Post a Comment