Friday 15 July 2011

15 July 2011

Today I am totally bored to death.. My brother gonna work today.. 4pm.. I woke up at 1pm.. My brother made us the lunch bread mushroom and egg.. I watched total 3 movies today.. Damn.. My dinner is chicken kebab.. Delicious.. Hahax.. But cost alot.. When my brother came, he brought sushi which is from his fren that work in sushi restaurant.. Damn nice.. So sushi is my supper.. Hahax.. Tml Saturday I am gonna moving to Karawara where I suppose to stay alone.. Ya alone.. I need think of my meal everyday start from tml.. I am dead meat.. 

2 comments:

  1. you really should learn how to cook..honesty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya.. Now keep asking from my fren.. Learn something ady.. Will try to cook for tml lunch.. Haha.. Mushroom soup with macaroni.. Wish me luck..

    ReplyDelete