Sunday 17 July 2011

16 July 2011

Today brother went to work early in the morning..
My breakfast is yesterday sushi.. only 2 rows..
Not enough T.T I am hungry..
No choice.. Have wait..
As I mentioned in the last post I am gonna move to another place today..
6pm.. My sister help me to move my heavy bag to the new place..
Met the owner and some of the tenants..
They all speak cantonese bcoz the owner is from Hong Kong..
My room?? BIG.. got many closets and tables.. I dun think I will use all of them..
The room got no heater.. I really need to get one, if not I am gonna freeze to ice sooner or later..
I start to pack all my stuffs out from the bag..
In the mean time, the lovely owner cooking for the dinner..
So guys, you all know where I get my dinner rite??
The owner cooked all the dishes for me and my sister as well..
So I no need spent for my dinner today.. Hahax..
Finally I got my wifi here.. no need to use my phone 3G anymore..
Just now I tried to connect Garena back Msia..
It connected, but it lag in the game.. Sad..
I cant join my fren for games ><

No comments:

Post a Comment