Sunday 17 July 2011

17 July 2011

Damn.. I hate it.. damn freaking angry..
Because the cold woke me up and I cant sleep back..
Yesterday slept at 4am.. today wake up at 6.30am..
I need a heater badly.. wake up early online do nothing.. hate it so much..
Around 9am, I go out find some food for my breakfast..
Wanted to go Coles to buy some stuff but is Sunday.. CLOSED on Sunday ><
Then, I take away a Subway sandwich.. that Subway's toaster cant work.. damn..
Went back home, watched a movie and ate my sandwich..
Washes my dirty laundry.. Then sister called.. ask me to ready to go out shopping..
Went to Penang's Restaurant for lunch..
One of our fren, that is driving another there, reached the restaurant early..
He saw another fren and thought that she is with us but actually not..
He sat at the same table with her.. He realise that his mistake after seeing all her frens sitting down..
Then he quickly say bye and leave the table..
Damn funny..
Back to the food, Pork Noodle.. Spicy >< I cant finish it.. so asked for take away for my brother..
After that went to grocery shopping, I got my laundry basket, cutleries, shampoo, hanger, some grocery and the most important thing is my new heater.. Finally ><
Today sister gonna cooked for dinner, went to her house and helped her out in the kitchen..
After that, they went to Harry Potter movie.. I stay at home and arrange my new stuff..
Hope I dint miss anything about today here ><

No comments:

Post a Comment