Tuesday 19 July 2011

18 July 2011

Today had a nice wonderful sleep..
Thanks to the heater and blanket that sister gave it to me..
Warm enough for to sleep the whole freezing night..
Today, brother brought me went to fix my future transport to Curtin bike..
After that he drove back to his house and called me to take bus to college alone..
Oh my Gooshh.. He got the car.. but lazy to drive me there..
What so ever.. I took the bus to college and meet up with frens..
Today actually have no class for me.. But I went there is to check about enrolment..
But actually enrolment is to change your permanent address..
Uh!! went there for nothing.. So I take this time to print out my notes for this week classes..
In the printing room, we need to get a new card for ID and password for printing..
Open a computer and select the document that we wanted to print..
The printer is the special part.. We need to queue up for turns..
My fren go and have a try for the printer..
She said, follow the instruction she understand how to use it..
She told me that we need to key in our ID press enter and SWIPE THE CARD..
I am curious about how we swipe the card that is not a bar code card..
The card is like name card material..
And so my turn to print.. I give it a try..
The machine say "Insert your ID or Swipe Card, then press Enter"
So I key in my ID and press enter, it started to print..
My fren swipe the card so I also swipe the card, but nothing special happen..
I feel like I am damn stupid.. Some other people also do that Swiping card step ><
Damn Stupid ><
After the printing, I went to Bank and Coles to buy washing powder..
Ate Milo Pop (Kokocrunch in Msia) and some bread..
Felt sleepy and took a nap for 2 hours.. and also had a nice dream.. but forgot what is it ><
At night went out with sister for dinner.. Went to Tony Roma's, a rib, western, steak restaurant..
Delicious food and "NICE" price.. Of coz my sister treat me for this meal ><
Thanks to my sister =]

No comments:

Post a Comment