Wednesday 20 July 2011

19 July 2011

Nearly forget to write blog tdy..
Today is the 1st day of class..
I walked to Curtin and meet up with frens..
We got a break in the middle..
I ate bread with tuna that brought from house..
After that, attend for the 2nd class for today.. 
The class end early cos is juz the 1st week..
My fren ask me to join them eat Domino's as lunch.. But I need to go my brother to get the bike.. So I will meet them afterward..
On my way to bus station.. I met my old fren in high school..
We chat for awhile.. But actually we standing there chat for 20min.. Lolx..
Save down her phone number and say Bye..
I reached my brother house and get the bike..
My brother offer to drive me there..
But I rejected him and wanted to cycle back to join my frens..
It took almost 20min to meet my frens.. Is freaking far..
I sweat in the cold winter weather.. Lolx..
After that, my fren change her mind to go back home eat bread instead of Domino's.. So I went home and also made my egg sandwiches for lunch..
Have a nap for 1 and a half hour..
Then made my tuna sandwiches for my dinner..
At the time 10.30pm, my brother ask me to go eat fast food (Hungry Jack) but it is closed.. So we went to McDonald..
After the supper, we went to visit our frens new house and helped them fix their table..
Then went back home around 12.30am..
Tomorrow I still got an 8am class.. Night..

No comments:

Post a Comment