Thursday 21 July 2011

20 July 2011

8am class.. I am lazy >< I want to sleep back ><
Dint prepared any ben to and went off to college..
Dint had my breakfast as well ><
1st class is Corporate Law.. Boring.. The lecturer's voice too soft..
I keep watching her boots, becoz only her left leg sock is longer than the boot ><
Stupid hate the iLecture thing.. Need to online listen to Lecture.. Damn u Law..
After that is a long break.. Almost 5 hours break..
And I am hungry.. Went to canteen.. Everything so EXPENSIVE..
Bought small doughnut AUS$2.1.. And was not nice.. got Cinnamon ><
I dint finish it and throw it away.. hehex..
After that, me and my frens decided to go 2nd Hand Book Store..
The book store is 9.30am open.. Before that, everyone is queueing infront the door and is crowded ><
When the door opened, everyone like rushing in the store and put down their bags on the raft and search for their "GOLD" =.=
Me and my frens got our books..
Then we went to library because my fren will having meeting there and I no where to go for spending my long break..
Around 11.30am, me and my another fren went out to have lunch.. and the place is damn far..
We have no choice, because the cheap food is not available in the campus ><
After that, we walked back to campus again ><
2pm is my 2nd class.. ACC260..
When the lecturer came in the room, everyone in the room have a wtf face..
Coz the lecturer wearing long black pants, white long sleeve shirt with a jacket, and HE got a long curly and messy hair.. And he is like damn stress or duno how to say.. Keep mumbling about something..
He is an Ex-Student of the campus.. Major in Acc & Business Law.. He look like a genius ><
While he keep talking, he also keep flicking his hair.. That is abit annoying..
About half an hour, we are off the class and I went home..
After that, I cycle in the rain to the grocery store to buy macaroni and campbell's mushroom soup..
All this is for my dinner.. My fren teach me how to cook geh >< So I tried myself..
But something happened, my phone rang and I wanted to go in my room..
Suddenly I fell down and hit the floor.. PAIN.. I hurt my left leg and arm..
My leg just a scratch.. my arm bleed >< I do nothing and continue back to cooking ><
Bad Luck ><
Wow.. I succeed to made my own macaroni mushroom soup.. Woohoo.. Thanks to my fren..
I am quite full after eating the whole of the macaroni while watching movie.. It took me 1 hour to finish it..
After that, I studied my lecture note for tomorrow lecture and now typing my Blog.. Hahax..
Is time to say Good Night.. =]

2 comments:

  1. ei..did u have first aid kit..prepare 1 just in case...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun have wor.. nvm lar.. juz a scratch.. wont kill me de.. hahax..

    ReplyDelete