Thursday 21 July 2011

21 July 2011

Waw.. Now I am damn sleepy.. So I think this post will be short..
Today 9.30am class straight till 2pm class..
Yup.. I dint have my breakfast again..
Still cant find the Key Chain Lock for my bike, so I have to walk to campus again..
When reached campus, I started to find my classes building..
Is quite hard to find.. Campus is too huge..
Then found my class and meet a new fren..
Had a little chat.. And I introduced my frens to him..
After that went to the other class.. FIN215..
You know what.. Listen to the lecturer.. Is really damn hard to understand the lecture notes..
After that, class end early.. And I go find my high school frens..
And I kind of cant find the building for my classes.. I walked a round and round..
Went in today last class.. ACC260..
Boring.. The lecturer is like reading the slide and explain abit of it..
Especially the tone he using to speak.. Damn flat.. Make me wanna sleep..
After that, I walked back home..
I made my own lunch.. 3 layer sandwich (Egg, tomato chilli tuna) x2..
As usual, eat my lunch while watching movie.. Hahax..
I started to do my tutorial questions for ACC260.. But I duno how to do it ><
Guess that, I need to leave it for tutorial class ><
Tomorrow I got no class, so I can wake up late.. Hehexx..
Night.. Brush Brush...

No comments:

Post a Comment