Saturday 23 July 2011

22 July 2011

No class for today.. But got homework that need to be done..
Dunno what to write about today..
Okay.. Start from my breakfast..
Again, I made my 3 layer sandwich (Egg and Mexican Sauce) x2.. Different flavour ady..
After that, I listen to that boring iLecture.. That is listen lecture online..
Damn Stupid.. Sitting infront the laptop and dropping down the note..
After that, I cycle in the rain again to find my fren, stay on campus, to take picture of the questions..
Because I dont have the text book.. But got questions in it that need to practice..
It is cold out there.. Really cold..
On my way home, I went to buy spaghetti sauce and mushroom.. It is for my tonight dinner..
So my dinner is Macaroni, that I dint finish that day, with mushroom sauce..
I cooked damn alot.. And the mushroom is more than the sauce..
I was like eating mushroom instead of macaroni.. And I think I put too much pepper.. Hahax..
I cant finish it.. Got a small portion, I cant even force myself to finish it ady..
So I threw it.. Got no choice..
After that, I continue finishing my homework..
Then watch another movie..
End of the day..
I think tomorrow I will be making that 3 layer sandwich for my breakfast again ><

No comments:

Post a Comment