Sunday 24 July 2011

23 July 2011

Saturday.. nothing to do..
I woke up and made my own brunch..
There are still 3 slices of bread left in the fridge..
So I ate it with 2 fried eggs as brunch..
After that, keep staying in the room and watch movie ><
Boring right? Haiz..
Then I cycle to grocery, to buy some food for tomorrow (Sunday)..
The grocery is closed on every sunday..
I need to cycle home with all those food..
I put all the can food into my bag.. And 2 plastic bags hanging on the bike's handle..
Quite hard to cycle like this.. Hahax.. But I still manage too ^^
1 more boring thing is.. today I made pasta again for dinner..
Spaghetti with mushroom sauce.. is my first time cook spaghetti..
Not bad.. Mayb I got the talent.. Hahax..
I cooked a big portion >< Make me now damn full..
My brother invite me to join them go Frementle tomorrow..
But I not interested on that trip.. Because I been there before..
So I gonna stay home alone boring watch movie and do homework..
Haiz..

2 comments: