Monday 25 July 2011

24 July 2011

Omg.. I almost forgot to post my blog again.. So sorry.. Today Sunday.. Whole day in house.. Took my breakfast.. Sandwich as usual.. After that, watch movie.. I duno how many movies I had watched today.. I din count.. Ohya.. I washed my laundry.. And vacuum my room abit.. The interesting thing about today is my dinner time.. First I boiled up the water.. Put in the spaghetti.. Add some vege oil & salt.. Wait until the spaghetti get soft.. When is time, I poured off all the water and took the spaghetti out.. After that is the sauce.. I came up with an idea of putting ham in the sauce with mushroom as well.. First, I fried the ham.. Then, wash the pan and put in the mushroom to cook for awhile.. Then I add in the sauce and the ham.. Lolx.. Then I add some black pepper.. I wanted to add in the seasoning salt as well.. But when I took it from raft, it accidentally slip off from my hand and dropped on the floor.. Damn.. It broke and I know I need to keep up this mess.. After finish cooking the sauce I put on table and start cleaning the floor.. This totally ruined my mood.. I felt like the spaghetti got no flavor.. Haiz.. My house line keep jumping, make me cant online.. Damn "u".. I need to buy a new 1 and put it back on the raft.. So sorry.. Ohya.. I am watching Glee season 2 =]

No comments:

Post a Comment