Tuesday 26 July 2011

26 July 2011

Today class was like boring and fast..
We just like review abit about the lecture and discuss tutorial questions..
Mayb is because the topic haven reach the interesting part ><
Bought a sandwich from a shop in campus for lunch..
Today went home early and watch movie..
Boring.. I cant connect online at first..
So I have no choice to try system restore again..
After the restore, YES.. It works.. So then I can online using my laptop.. woohoo..
Then continue watching Glee Season 2.. Haiz..
The Glee is from my fren.. But is not complete episode ><
I just watched until episode 16..
While I watching movie, I suddenly got a feeling to cycle out there..
And really do it.. It is cold out there.. The wind like Ice..
Went to the Coles (supermarket/grocery store that I always mention), I saw a fren from Msia college..
We didnt stop and chat.. Is just get each other phone number and he got class on 6..
After that I saw another fren, Hahax.. She buying grocery.. Just chat abit then chiow..
Before I leave Coles, I stunned at the carpark area.. I am thinking should I buy my dinner there??
Dinner at sister house? CANCELLED.. Because she sudden need to go to work..
So that mean I need to take care my own dinner..
At the end, I decide not to buy dinner over there and head back home to eat Maggi for dinner..
But my owner cooked "vegetarian food" that contain mussel >< so not typical vegetarian..
He offer me to have a bowl.. And another housemate make steam eggs..
I had of bowl of this and a bowl of that.. Waala.. That is my dinner..
And now, I feel headache and I duno why..
I am gonna sleep early today because tomorrow 8am class T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment