Thursday 28 July 2011

27 July 2011

Today I am very lazy to wake up.. Wish that my class not 8 morning.. Ahhh!!!! Woke up and brushed my teeth.. I see the clock, still got time.. I went back to sleep for awhile.. Then wake up again and go to college.. I late to class for few minutes.. Class end at 10.. I got 4 hours break for another class.. So then I went back to my house, online and nap.. Today dinner is joining my sister and brother.. We went to a Japanese restaurant.. My brother treat us because sister order him to.. Brother do something wrong that make my sister very angry.. I ordered Beef Udon.. Not bad.. Quite satisfy.. Today keep raining starting from evening.. But very weird.. Its rain and stop and rain and stop and rain and ... And the online oso connected, not connected, connected and not.. Very unstable.. Maybe is because and mayb not.. We dunno.. Now fed up.. And go to bed.. Night night..

No comments:

Post a Comment