Friday 29 July 2011

28 July 2011

3 classes in a row.. Didnt brought any breakfast along to college..
Hungry.. Starving..
After all those class, went back home and have my brunch..
And also try to use laptop to connect wireless..
Cant T.T So I keep system restore it.. Is like more than 4 times been doing that..
Still cant.. So I decide to restore it to the factory setting..
I started to backup all important files into harddisk..
After that, try to restore to the factory settings..
Restart laptop.. Before the window loading press F8..
I pressed but it takes me to blue screen.. WTF..
Nevermind.. I tried it again.. The outcomes still same.. F..
Fed up.. I tried to system restore to latest point again..
After the restore, FINALLY I can connect to the wireless point..
so I quickly open PPS and watch movie.. Enjoy the time to have connection..
And also download movie through Qvod.. Syok..
Today not going out for dinner, so I made my own..
Spaghetti again.. I opened the fridge and took the mushroom..
Sad thing is the mushroom got expiry date.. Best Before 26 July..
But I din care.. I still took some of it for the source..
Hope that I dint sick or anything.. And the Spaghetti not enough for me..
Because I had cut the quantity to 1/3 pack of the spaghetti..
Last time is half pack of it for 1 meal.. Hahax..
zzZZ..

No comments:

Post a Comment