Saturday 30 July 2011

29 July 2011

My housemate woke me up today.. Through Whatapps..
She ask me to join for breakfast.. Yesterday, I slept late..
So I refused at first but suddenly I figure out that, if I dun join her for breakfast, what I gonna eat later?
So I joined her.. And also went to Coles to buy some grocery..
While we heading to the cashier, a granny holding whole lot of things..
Got 1 packet of seasoning thing she is hugging in front her chest..
The packet opened and the seasoning is leaking.. I think is because granny hugging it too hard ><
My housemate helps the granny and we left the packet on the shelf..
The granny said she gonna have a new packet.. 
So the leaking packet just left there without telling the staff..
I bought rice.. So after I finish my spaghetti, I will cook rice dishes..
Today, the connection is very unobstructed.. Nice..
So I just online, do some homework, and watch movie..
Just now I opened and watch X-Man: First Class..
But the movie started for awhile, I forget what I watching ady..
I thought I am watching Captain America.. Lolx..
Ohya.. I discover a new game in my phone..
Quite nice.. Called My Car Salon =]

No comments:

Post a Comment